Smart selling starts with selecting the right real estate agent. But how do you know whether an agent is a star performer or has limited experience? Many real estate agents will:
- Over inflate the value of your property in order to ‘win’ your listing.
- Try to sell you expensive marketing packages that you don’t need.
- Push hard for higher than usual commission percentages.
Our team lives and breathes the Melbourne property market. As vendor advocates, we organise inspection of your property by a number of agents and only shortlist those agents that have the experience, expertise and credentials to maximise the price of your property.
But selecting the right agent is just the beginning of a successful property sale.
Our vendor advocates have years of experience and we:
- Provide you with independent advice on the estimated market value of your property, giving you realistic expectations about sale potential.
- Help you decide on method of sale, time frame, renovations prior to sale and selling with or without a lease.
- Negotiate the real estate agent’s commission rate for you.
- Make recommendations for improving your property’s presentation, including referrals to our qualified network of tradespeople and furniture hire companies.
Work with your selected real estate agent to:
- Design a marketing campaign that suits your needs and budget.
- Organise promotional photos of your property.
- Produce superior marketing materials.
- Schedule open inspections and appointments that suit you and maximise your property’s exposure.
- Provide you with weekly market updates and feedback from buyers.
- Guide you through the process of negotiating offers or an auction.
- Make sure everything stays on track for settlement.
Can I afford a vendor advocate?
Yes! You won’t pay anymore than if you went ahead with just a real estate agent. This is because our fee comes out of the real estate agents’ commission. Talk to our expert team today about how to take the stress out of selling your property.
Click here to view current Vendor Advocacy Listings